Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun and cheap hair product!

Recently, on one of my "it's been a good day, I want to buy something" trips through CVS, I picked up the Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray. I suppose it intrigued me because it was on sale, and therefore eligible under aforementioned rules. But additionally, my hair has been looking dull lately, and I felt the need to pep it a little.

Admittedly, I got this home and somewhat regretted it, thinking I was dumb for buying yet ANOTHER glossing spray for my curls. I've played this game before. However, today, as I was pepping up yesterday's style, I gave it a little spritz with the Glossing Spray - instantly light was bouncing off everywhere, and suddenly, my hair had a little more life! Thrills!

So if your constant coloring, general maintenence, or what-have-you has killed the pretty shine your hair should have, this is a great little product. It says it carries "strong hold" - no. All it does is gloss - but it does a good job of that! I like it especially for 2nd or 3rd day hair - after I spray my curls to get them revived, they start to resemble straw a little. This counters that. And the best part? It says right on the label that if you over-do with the glossiness (aka look like you need a shower), all you have to do is hit it again with the hair dryer and you're set!

No comments: