New website alert!
Pencil Me In Cosmetics offers eye liner pencils in just about any color you can imagine! I counted 44 colors available...but there might be more.
Anyhoo, these look like decent little pencils, they come in all colors, and they include their own sharpener - what a deal!
In addition, the company is running a special right now: buy 2 pencils, get 1 free, buy 4 pencils, get two free. Hold on, busting out math skills right now...this reduces the price to $4.66 a pencil!!
Another great thing is that this is a GREEN product! These pencils have vitamins and antioxidants in them - which, if I'm being honest, I don't REALLY understand the need for in an eye pencil, but overall, isn't green always a good idea?
I think it sounds fun - I'm going to try a few! Their website and promotion are slightly tricky to navigate, so I will add instructions below.
1. Visit Pencil Me In Cosmetics
2. Select Retail Catalog at the top bar on the right
3. Ooh and aaah at all the pretty colors
4. Select the pencils you want (just the 2, 4, 6, whatever - free one comes later!)
5. Click to check out
6. On the check out page, there are two lines of purple writing towards the bottom. Click "Click here if you have a retail free offer source code" - this is the top line
7. A windows box will open - enter "internet" as both source code and password
8. This should direct you to another screen of pencils, where you select your free one and continue on to check out!