Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scent By Me

SO sorry for the long delay! I have been on vacation and starting clinical rotations.

I read about this on another blog, but it sounded REALLY cool - Scent By Me

The best way to describe it is Netflix for perfumes. You go, select two perfumes a month, pay the $9.95 shipping and handling fee, and in return, you get small bottles of the perfume. Now, these are not those little tiny samples that come on the cards. These are decent sized samples, from what they explain. And if you find something you like, the website will help you find the cheapest place to buy them on the internet!

For those of you who have trouble finding a scent you really like, and maybe even want to give one a test run before you buy a decent sized bottle, this may be the fix! Give it a try. I would, but seeing as how I'm going to be in the faces of patients for the next (FOREVER) little while, I don't think I can run around purposefully wearing perfume. Plus, let's not discount the 10 bottles already on my vanity. Which I love. But rarely wear. For no reason that I can explain.

No comments: