Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quick Tip

From our friends at Women's Health Magazine:

To really pump up your lashes, apply one coat of mascara, then, using a Q-tip, pat lashes lightly with translucent face powder. Immediately follow with another coat of mascara.

I tried this tonight for the first time and it works AMAZINGLY!! It really bulked up my lashes. I will caution you to try this leaning over a mirror so that you don't get any powder in your eye...learn from my experience people.

Sidenote: I got the Urban Decay Lounge - it is every bit as AWESOME as I expected!! It's got red, green, shimmer, the works. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I might put one up. This stuff is not for the faint of heart, though...it's taken me a few tries to get to the "dark maven" stage, as opposed to the "I've been punched in the face while suffering from severe allergies" stage. However, it is SO worth the effort!

No comments: